Posted to rec.food.baking
Chembake Chembake is offline

Default Nutritional Analysis Software

margo wrote:
> Yes, this is correct. Really, I am wanting to create a protein bar
> with calories similar to some I have tried. One ingrediant is carmel so
> I was trying to make a low calorie caramel sauce. I would need to use
> a small portion of the caramel sauce in the bar. I would be taking the
> caramel sauce recipe and using a small portion of it in the actual
> protein bar. I would like to have the calories and grams of protein
> and carbohydrates to be accurate in the protein bar. I tried a
> software program for this, "Recipe Analyzer II" and it was not
> accurate.

That is one of the reason that you will never get an accurate estimate
of your nutrient values based on theoritical calculations....Too much
dependence on software will not enable you to reach your target..!
There is always the significant difference between the theoritical and
the experimentally measured values...