Posted to rec.food.baking
margo margo is offline

Default Nutritional Analysis Software

Yes, this is correct. Really, I am wanting to create a protein bar
with calories similar to some I have tried. One ingrediant is carmel so
I was trying to make a low calorie caramel sauce. I would need to use
a small portion of the caramel sauce in the bar. I would be taking the
caramel sauce recipe and using a small portion of it in the actual
protein bar. I would like to have the calories and grams of protein
and carbohydrates to be accurate in the protein bar. I tried a
software program for this, "Recipe Analyzer II" and it was not
accurate.