Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lerner@ka.net is offline

Default Bone In or Boneless? Best Value

Usually I think boneless and still may. Not sure. I slow cooked a whole
turkey and I did a whole chicken. The 12Lb turkey after cooked, deboned
weighed in at 6Lbs. So you pay for 12Lbs and
get 6Lbs. Same with the chicken. 6Lbs becomes 3Lbs. Both my chicken and
turkey were so tender they fell off the bones. I think some people
won't believe these figures. I actually weighed them. If this is the
case is boneless possibly the better deal? Just want to see if anyone
else has figured this out. Thanks, I'll be looking in.