Posted to rec.food.baking
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Nutritional Analysis Software

On 7 Jun 2006 23:04:48 -0700, "margo" > wrote:

>I am looking for a nutritional analysis software that will allow you to
>create a recipe and include a portion of another recipe in it. I want
>it for creating and revising recipes. Has anyone used such a product
>or have one to recommend?

MasterCook from www.valuesoft.com does this. I have the recipes for
my manicotti as manicotti sauce, manicotti filling and manicotti
shells. The complete recipe lists each item as a recipe and then I
can add the assembly and baking instructions. You can then get the
nutrition assessment for the completed item. I have been using
MasterCook for a number of years and like it very much. I think it is
about $20.
--
Susan N.