Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Abe Abe is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

>Thank you for actually answering the question. It was apparent from
>the post of the person who actually asked the question, that he had
>been lurking in this group for awhile and knew full well that the post
>would probably generate a bunch of posts refusing to answer the
>question, instead concentrating on the fact that what he is creating
>is not bbq. Of course it's not bbq, but the people who follow this
>group happen to be the most suitable folks to actually give him an
>appropriate answer. Your simple one sentence response will provide
>this fella with some decent baked/oven roasted/NOT bbq ribs that will
>probably still taste pretty good.

Thanks for your post. I was going to give Dave a piece of my mind, but
as you know, arguing on the internet is a useless waste of time.

Next time I go over to Wenatchee (where Dave is), maybe I'll give Dave
a little smack in the back of the head for being such an elitist BBQ
ahole.