Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Keep on Plonkin' Keep on Plonkin' is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

Ah, another AFB "classic-in-the-making"

How long will this thread stay alive and off-topic? Will the flames rise
higher than a creosote fire in a 55 gallon grill? Will the "bugg"-ery
continue? Will someone invoke Hitler and racism?

Stay tuned. . .

.. .