Posted to rec.food.cooking
tofuqueen tofuqueen is offline

Default Broken Egg In Carton

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 3 May 2006 20:07:05 -0700, wrote:
>
> > I went to the neighborhood supermarket today, and there was only one
> > carton of Jumbo eggs left. I noticed that one egg is broken. I bought
> > it anyway, since I prefer the jumbo eggs. I have set aside the eggs
> > stained by the egg white from the broken egg to be disposed.
> >
> > Is it safe to eat the other eggs?

> I tell ya - Is Google Groups advertising on AOL and WebTV or
> what? This new round of Google posts are getting out of hand.
>
> -sw

Hmmmmmm, google snobs in rec.food.cooking? I thought this was a nice
group? Why is it that folks go off topic and put people down about
where they post from? I have never quite understood this concept. Is
it sort of like not wanting to spend time with people who live in
trailer parks and only spend time with people who have large houses in
the suburbs? How about cars? No pintos or old ramblers, but honda
accords or suvs are okay?

Hey, I'll be the first to admit that I"m not the sharpest tack in the
box when it comes to understanding computers. I have the basics down
and get around fairly well. I'm far from a computer nerd and live a
fairly simple life as a social worker, mom, decent human being. At
least I'm not a computer snob.

Now....back to the broken egg in the carton. I don't eat eggs and I'd
probably worry about contamination :-) I do buy eggs for my daughter I
just buy the organic ones. Should eggs always be washed off before
using them?