Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boozie Floozie Boozie Floozie is offline

Default How to cook "Flanken" Cross-Cut Ribs

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:27:30 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>I bought some 1/2" cross cut english-style ribs. Also known as
>cross-cut flanken ribs or korean cut ribs. I wouldn't have
>bought them except that they were cheap, and if I bought a pack
>for $3.50, I got almost $9 worth of other stuff for free (HEB
>Meal Deal).
>
>I won't be able to use a grill or smoker tonight. How would you
>cook these?

Marinate in korean-barbecue marinade: equal parts water, sugar, and
soy sauce. I almost always cook these on the grill, but they work
under the broiler, too. We marinate them for two days, but shorter
works, too.

Yum!

serene