Herself

Default Can Soy milk be frozen?

TOM KAN PA > wrote:

> My grandson has an allergy to dairy products. His mom has him on Soy milk
> which is very expensive. The local supermarket has the 1/2 gallon this
> week as a BOGO, save up to $4.78. Could she stock up and keep and have me
> put them in my freezer? If so, for how long?

I think the containers might burst if you freeze them...the stuff I buy
isn't refridged, it sits on the shelf til it's opened, then in the
fridge.

She might want to try Rice Dream, which in addition to being tasty, has
less chance of a soy allergy being created and can also sit on the shelf
until it's opened.
--
'Tis Herself