Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hollandaise Sauce uses for dinner...?

The Cook wrote:

> >I would love to try it on supper main dishes if there are any recipes. Like
> >I said my fiancee' and I were wondering about pasta recipes that are good
> >with Hollandaise.

> Flavors of butter & lemon. How bad can it be on pasta. Cook some
> pasta and put some on a small serving and try it.

That got me thinking....... I imagine that if you grilled some shrimp, or maybe
poached some shrimp and salad and had it on pasta with Hollandaise it would be
pretty damned tasty. The only problem is some purist might whine that because of
the seafood it is no longer "hollandaise".