Posted to rec.food.equipment
Matthew L. Martin Matthew L. Martin is offline

Default Power surge ruined my KitchenAid oven. Should I buy the sameagain?

kbarch wrote:
> It's a long and sorry story, but I need to replace a 24" Kichen Aid
> double convection electric wall oven that was less than 3 years old.
>
> In brief, we had a power outage, and then apparently a surge when the
> power went back on.

Check with your power supplier. They may be partially or completely
responsible for the surge after the outage. You might well get your
replacement free or substantially subsidized.

Matthew

--
What if you arrived at the fountain of youth, only to find dead toddlers
floating in the pond? -- John O on AFB