Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave W.

Default Least fishy tasting fish?

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

<snip>

> OOOOOH I love whiting! but I can't find off the bone. I have to buy whole
> whiting and while it's very nice, its on the bone (gutted and thankfully,
> headless) bit it's a PIA to cook.
>
> Jill

The walmarts around here always have whiting. If memory serves me they
come in big (3 or 5 lb?) boxes ... frozen fillets. About the least
expensive fish you can find here in Fayetteville, AR.

I like it. Use a lot in fish soups, stir fries, and such. Only problem
is that you have to go to walmart to get it. I usually wear a disguise.

Regards,
Dave W.

--
Living in the Ozarks
For email, edu will do.

Regardless of what doesn't happen, there's always someone who knew it wouldn't.
R. Henry