Posted to rec.food.cooking
Karen MacInerney

Default How long does pizza dough keep in a fridge?

I usually freeze the dough. Fifty percent of the time I remember it,
and just do a quick 'auto-defrost' thing in the microwave. The other
fifty percent of the time, it hardens into a freezer-burned rock and
gets thrown out three (conservative estimate) years later. I freeze
sauce that way too -- only I'd say 70 percent of it never makes it to
the microwave.

These days, I like to make pizza dough in a bread machine -- easy, and
takes 45 minutes total.

Karen MacInerney
Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
www.karenmacinerney.com