Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Denny Wheeler

Default sub for peanut oil in turkey fryer?

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:29:00 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:

>Probably Canola oil would be my choice. It can take a higher temp. without
>breaking down. It has very little taste, as opposed to peanut oil. Another
>option, and possibly a bit less expensive is Corn oil.

Generally I can find canola oil for lower prices than corn oil. But
since ms. peacock's friend is also allergic to corn, that's moot.

Canola's definitely a good all-round oil.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge