Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf

Default Is this salmon still edible after 3 days in the fridge?

On 27 Dec 2005 07:48:52 -0800, wrote:

> I bought some salmon on the 24th and marinated it last night in Soy
> spices and vinegar. Do you think it will be ok to eat today for lunch
> after 3 days raw in the fridge?
>
> (I apologize if this comes out as a double post, my first post didn't
> seem to upload)

Yes, this is your second post... if you plan on using newsgroups on a
regular basis, I suggest getting a real news reader. We all have our
favorites, mine is Forté Agent.
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php The newest model has many
more features (like email) than I need, but you may find it
convenient.

Back to the salmon. If it was fresh when you bought it and it's been
properly stored (passing the "sniff" test today), go ahead and cook
it. I wouldn't wait any longer though.