Posted to rec.food.baking
Rowbotth

Default CONVERT RECIPE MEASUREMENTS : ENGLISH-METRIC, METRIC-ENGLISH

I meant that if you find a recipe with both English and metric units
displayed, you should stick with the same units all through the thing.
Not advised to use metric measurements for the small quantity liquids
and then using English for the flour, sugar, etc, because you have no
metric measuring implements.

?

H.