Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Denny Wheeler

Default Danny Gaulden's Big Drum Smoker Review

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:27:56 GMT, "Rocky" >
wrote:

>That's Right, I am the Maker of those pits....you got a problem with that???

Oh my. Getting defensive, are we?

>What the @#$%^& does thatn have to do with anything???

You might read what Ed P says, and think about it.

>All I was doing is posting the review.

To quote a particular commercial, "Next time, maybe do a little
research?" Suggestions for that: Usenet posting etiquette. The
definition of 'spam' and how to avoid looking like a spammer. (you
were right on the edge of that one, you see) Oh, and while looking
into the posting etiquette thing, learn how to post only plain
text--HTML is a solid no-no on text groups, which afb is.

"All I was doing is posting the review," you say. Looked more like
all you were doing was advertising. Which isn't altogether a bad
thing, but see above about posting etiquette.

>Happy Holidays you nice person you.
>
>Cheers!!

Your reaction to my remark--and all I said was 'interesting'--speaks
loudly. Care to erase that impression?

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge