Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora

Default Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin

Ohhh! Nice! What have you put inside. It seams to me like"Cima alla
genovese" or "Tasca ripiena", filled with eggs, peas, ham, etc...
How did you do to fill the meat? Did you cut it inside, or have you rolled
the meat around ? But tenderloin is a round piece, so I don't understand.
TIA for the answer.
Pandora

ups.com...