Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rusty

Default Accidently left out frozen pie crust. Can I still use it?

wrote:
> I bought a "gluten free" frozen pie crust last night, but accidently left it
> out in the bag last night. I discovered it this morning. Does it go bad, or
> can I still use it after I freeze it this morning? Nothing on the label says
> anything about it needing to be kept frozen, but I would guess that was an
> omission, because aren't they usually kept frozen?

At this point there are only two things you can do.

Number 1:

Pick up the pie crust slowly, holding carefully at arms length. Take it
out to the middle of your backyard, slowly place on ground and back
away quickly.

Call the National Institute of Health and notify them of what you have
and how long its been out of the fridge. They will probably send out a
Bio-Swat team to take the thing off your hands.

Number 2:

Make a nice pie and enjoy it for Thanksgivng. I should be ok.

;-)

Rusty