Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Stan (the Man)

Default Walmart Vacuum Sealer Bags - "GlarZipLocVac'd.JPG" 57.8 KBytes

Brick wrote:
> On 9-Nov-2005, "Stan (the Man)" > wrote:
>

>>Brick wrote:

>>>Must be channel bag rolls Stan. That's at least twice what I pay for single layer
>>>non-channel bags. They'll work with any foodsaver knock-off as well as a snorkel
>>>machine like mine.

>>Where do you get yours?
>>
>>--
>>Stan

> For openers Stan, I have a FoodSaver, but it stays under the counter and comes
> up only for vacuuming jars. My countertop vacuum machine is a Snorkel type
> called "Sinbo VS280" from Sorbent Systems where I also purchase my 3 mil
> single layer poly bags.

I believe Sorbent used to sell channel bags that were compatible with
the Tilia until Tilia went ballistic and stopped them.

If you're using a FoodSaver knockoff, the bags I use
> won't work on/in you machine.

Mine is a Tilia. The 1050.

Will your machine vac and seal a "Glad" ziplock?
> Mine will. Check it out.

I doubt it, but I'll give it a go.

--
Stan