Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick

Default Walmart Vacuum Sealer Bags

On 9-Nov-2005, "Mike \"Piedmont\"" > wrote:

> Jmagerl wrote:
> > I was looking at them too but bought the B&D ones because they had a
> > closeout and were cheaper. The box says works with all sealers.

> I didn't like the B&D for one reason, I wash and reuse and the B&D inner
> flaps are a pain to wash thoroughly. Other than that they do the job.
> But, I'd buy them again if they were marked down low enough!
>
> --
> Regards, Mike (Piedmont)

I have no incentive to wash my 10¢ bags. That's why my food saver sits
under the counter someplace and my snorkel sealer sit on the counter-
top. I'm familiar with product loyalty, but loyalty to ripoff escapes me
completely.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)