Posted to alt.food.wine
MaxMustermann

Default 1975 Wines

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for some 1975 wines and I have found only the following
wines available (all german):

Niersteiner Hipping Riesling Spätlese
Niersteiner Patersberg Spätlese
Mettenheimer Schloßberg (Fritz Kleinknecht, Faberrebe Spätlese,
Bodenheim - Rheinhessen)
Riesling (A.P.Nr 4382 238 476, Freiherr von Maltz`lche Weinkellerei
Walsrode, Niederemmel-Piesport, Mosel)
Weißwein Ruster Spätlese (Weinbaugebiet Burgenland, Ferdinand
Pieroth)
Weißburgunder (Weinbaugebiet Burgenland, Ferdinand Pieroth)
Grüner Veltliner (Weinbaugebiet Burgenland, Ferdinand Pieroth)
Rauenthaler Baiken Kabinett (Staatsweingüter Eltville)

All wines seem to have been stored in cellars and they are still clear
and not flaky. Can anyone with more experience suggest what would be a
good wine (from the above) to open?

Thanks,
Max