The foody

Default Looking for "Petit Pate de Pezenas" recipe

> I love pates and terrines. It looks like a nice dish. Please
> post back with your results.

I will.

These pastries are more like meat-based savoury mince pies than a pate or
terrine as we normally think of them.

I've had them in the town of Pezenas where they originated - and they are
truly lovely, so I hope the recipes hold up!

I'll let everybody know how things went.

Regards,

.. .