Rick & Cyndi

Default Pumpkin side dishes ?

"trudiefrur" > wrote in message
om...
: Any clever ways of serving canned pumpkin? It is such a
nutrient dense
: low calorie veg and I like to eat it several times per week. I
just
: looked it up on the USDA website and it contains all the amino
acids
: plus so many vitamins, good fiber (2.7 Gm per 1/2 cup) for very
few
: calories. Tonight I served it with salt, pepper, equal sweetner
and
: cut up raw apple for texture. I've mixed it with a baked sweet
potato
: and also with carrots and also frozen squash. The flavor is
rather
: bland so I'm looking for tasty ideas.
=======

I recently made Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip cookies that tasted quite
nice! They stayed kind of moist... but really good.
--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>