sarah bennett

Default Hazelnut-flavored coffee. How to make?

Søren Schäfer wrote:
> Hi y'all.
>
> I really love hazelnut flavored coffee such as the hazelnut flavored whole
> bean coffee beans from Dunkin' Donuts. Unfortunately, I currently live in a
> part of the world where I can't easily buy such flavored coffee beans (of
> any kind), so I was wondering if y'all knew about something I could add to
> the beans/coffee myself to get a similar flavor?
>
> I have tried hazelnut sirups but they don't really work for me because IMHO
> they make the coffee too sweet. I'm not looking for sweetness - just the
> hazelnut flavor.
>
> Thanks!
> Soren

I add ground cardamom to the ground coffee before brewing sometimes.
maybe ground hazelnuts would add the right amount of flavor?

--

saerah

"It's not a gimmick, it's an incentive."- asterbark, afca

aware of the manifold possibilities of the future

"I think there's a clause in the Shaman's and Jujumen's Local #57 Union
contract that they have to have reciprocity for each other's shop rules."
-König Prüß