Kent

You know Charlie, back in the daze when I was thinking about doing what you
are doing, I found casings at the local wholesaler. Alongside they had non
organic casings at a fraction of the cost of the real thing, and unlimited
longevity. You might look into that, even if, you have to find it mail
order.
Again, good luck, and I'll be interested in what you do.
Kent