Bunny McElwee

Not that I know of. I've never heard of anyone talking about them and
I've never seen one. I'll ask around and see if anyone has access to them.
In the meantime, I'm still looking for other ways to make Apple Jelly.

As doe the grapes, yes, I do have access to Muscadine and Scuppernog
grapes. I've actually got recipes for Jams for both types, but no Jelly
recipes. My husband only likes Concord, but he knows I can't make that since
they don't grow here. I just recently picked up some Concord juice from his
grandmother in WV, but that won't last long once I make it into Jelly for my
husband. Just sucks that I can't get Concords here. Never even seen them in
the stores.

Thanks very much for the information, I appreciate it!

> Are there any crabapple trees in your area? They should be covered with
> fruit right now; I'm planning to pick some over at the water dept. this
> weekend if nobody beats me to 'em. I still have too much crabapple
> jelly leftover from last year, so I may use them to flavor and color
> some mead (it's called cyser when you add apple juice to the honey.)
> Use all crabapples or a mixture of crabapple juice and regular apple

juice.