George Shirley

William R. Watt wrote:
>>It's definitely mold and it's on the inside around the pit. I can even
>>smell it.

> That kills my theory.

> William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community network
> homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
> warning: non-FreeNet email must have "notspam" in subject or it's returned

We encountered the interior mold on peaches earlier this year. IIRC they
came out of California. I dissected one and there was an opening at the
stem end that went into the pit, apparently the mold started there and
covered the entire pit. I took them back where we got them and the store
manager refunded our money. The produce guy there is a long time friend
of mine and we cut several more and they were all moldy inside. AFAIK
the store returned them to whomever sold them to them.

George