Ray Calvert

The next racking will probably not have near as much sediment so the 1/2
gallon you have left over will probably be close to adequate. You will
probably not have to add much water or other wine. You might consider
picking up some smaller carboys to rack into. A 3 and a couple of 1's. and
some 1/2's to be sure.

Chew on a balloon sometime and then decide if you want that taste in your
wine. I would not.

Ray

ups.com...