Darek Fisk

I'll borrow this book from my local library tomorrow, that is the fastest
way for me. I did also dig for more information on the internet and from
what I have found it seems that all fish parasites die at 140 F in 1 minute.
But to keep safety margin it is advisable to maintain internal temp of the
thickest part at 145 F for 5 minutes minimum. Better yet it is to freeze the
fish beforehand to -4 F for 7 days.

> wrote in message
| "Darek Fisk" > wrote:
| > > wrote in message