Wayne Boatwright

Default Dualit 4 slice toaster wiring diagram

wrote in :

> Clive Long,UK > wrote:
>
>> Also I am replacing one of the inner heating elements - where the
>> wire has fractured near the connection point. Any special manoeuveurs
>> or gotchas to do this swap??

> Why not just buy a new toaster? Unless your time is worthless, you
> will probably save on time and money by simply buying a new toaster
> since they are very inexpensive to begin with.

If you consider £90-£150 ($115-$190) very inexpensive for a toaster, then I
wish I had your income! Dualit is *not* a $10-$15 Proctor-Silex. They are
built like appliances used to be built in the US...meant to last a virtual
lifetime.

I'm still using my parents' GE toaster that was built in 1937. It still
toasts and looks great, but those days are long gone, and that quality
rarely exists in the mass-produced US brands. Of course, most of these are
made in China, Taiwan, Mexico, or some other country where labor is cheap.

Wayne