Damsel

Damsel > said:

> Reg > said:
>
> > The accepted term for cryopacked meat held a bit too long is "wet
> > aged". Eat and enjoy.

> Thanks to everyone who responded. I feel lots better now, and will feel
> even better tomorrow night, when the feast begins!
>
> Smooches all around!
> Carol

I opened the package, and wasn't thrilled with what I smelled. I asked
Crash to come to the kitchen and take a whiff. He got to the door (about
10 feet from the package of ribs) and yelled, "Throw them out!" They're in
the garbage can outside, baking in the hot sun. It smells just wonderful
out in the driveway. Trash pick-up is Wednesday morning, so only one more
day of this.

Carol, who's gonna pay better attention to expiration dates from now on