Vicky Conlan

Default Request: veggie dish that works served not-hot

My next door neighbour runs the local garden show, and part of
the 'domestic' section of the competition is a 'veggie dish'
section. Last year I made (what was actually a quite good) a
mushroom+courgette lasagne, but by trying to make it as late
to the deadline as possible so I could get it there whilst
still hot, I managed to miss the deadline. And if it had gone
cold, I expect it would have been a little greasy, which isn't
the best possible way to be judged.

So. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for dishes
(with or without recipes - mostly looking for suggestions atm)
for dishes that would stand up to judging after possibly sitting
around for an hour or more after being taken out of the oven?

Thanks.

--
UK Competitions and slogans: http://sig.comps.org/