Chris

"serene" > wrote in message
> <RJ> > wrote:

..

>> It occurred to me that, you could eat a Banquet TV dinner
>> for each of three meals, and stay under 1200 calories a day !

> Uh-huh, and you could develop a vitamin deficiency in record time, I'm
> thinking! :-)

The fiber deficiency would catch up with you before the vitamin
deficiency became a problem. :-|

But if you really wanted to do it, you could add some veggies and fruits
and it wouldn't alter your calorie count too much. Sodium could be a
problem, though. Not to mention boredom. Probably wouldn't make sense
for most people, but for those who really have a problem w/ portion
control, it might help a bit.