Space Cowboy

Gulabi is one corporate brand name, Mumtaz is another, of
G.A.Randerian(Gar) Limited, Calcutta. Sort of a Unilever of the Middle
East. Their corporate logo (Shield with G.A.R LTD) is a registered
trademark in Iran no 15873. Gulabi also has a registered trademark no
155569. This information comes from their Gulabi Kalmi teabox. I
can't find their Gulabi Barooti box for any more trademark protection.
Gulabi is to Iran/Middle East as Lipton is to the US/West. Ahmad
describes their Barooti tea as "A premium blend of Golden Broken Assam
Leaf tea from the best gardens of the picturesque Brahmaputra Valley in
Norhtern India." Their Kalami tea starts with "A premium blend of
golden long leaf Assam..." Other companies that sell Barooti/Kalmi are
Shiva, Shahrzad, Shiva. I have the boxes. The letter S must be
popular in Arabic.

Jim