Ray Calvert

As stated above bread yeast will clear poorly and will stick with low
alcohol tolerance. It will also leave you wine smelling and tasting of
yeast. Yes I have used it. Order some wine yeast from a good supplier and
keep it in the refrigerator. I have kept packets for 2 to 3 years and it
still worked great.

Ray

oups.com...