Roy

> how much does the amount of corriander vary from Borodinsky to
>Borodinsky? How much does the sweetness vary? I was surprised how
>much sugar, in addition to malt and molasses, was in the recipe.

Jon Unfortunately I am not exactly aware as I don't bake such bread;
I only buy them I. But what I noticed that taste fluctuate.... ..some
are more spicy, others are sweeter, , others have distinct
nuttiness...etc.

> have posted a scan of full table (in Russian) which lists the major
>rye breads and their ingredient percentages, at:

Ron that link looks interesting but unfortunately I cannot read or
understand the Cyrillic alphabet. ( Russian) Is it possible to have a
satisfactory translation for such?
http://www.indiana.edu/~pollang/royter_table.pdf