Doug

Default Bought smoked turkey wings - how do I cook them or heat them up

I love smoked turkey legs and I saw smoked turkey wings for sale at my
local store so I bought them. They are prepackaged, but don't say if
they are cooked or not....and there are absolutely no directions on
the package. Amazingly enough, there doesn't seem to be anything at
all on the web on what to do with smoked turkey wings. Lots on how to
smoke them.

I'd like to just heat them up and eat them...or do I have to heat them
for 2 hours or more on a grill.

I know I can use them as ham hock substitutes, but that's not what I
want.

HELP!!!!