Margaret Suran

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
>>Anyway, I am trying to find a Toaster with a more contained crumb tray.
>>Kinda tired of there always being a pile of crumbs under the toaster,
>>even though we clean it out (maybe not as often as we should). Surely
>>someone makes a toaster that doesnt drop crmbs! Went thru a lot of
>>brand model descriptions but not really specify this as a trait.
>>
>>Anyone?
>>

> I never see crumbs for under the Kitchen Aid toaster. They all have some
> provision, but I'm sure some brands perform better than others.

The crumbs do not depend on the toaster, but on the bread you toast.
A firm slice of Rye Bread is less likely to generate crumbs than an
English Muffin.

The crumbs have to go someplace. Pulling out the tray and wiping it
clean is a matter of seconds and I really do not believe that a
toaster exists that eliminates the need to do it.