The Naked Whiz

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 00:04:21 GMT, "Thomas Muffaletto"
> wrote:

>"Comcast" <.> wrote in message news
>>I have a 7 lb brisket that I will be Q'ing. Do you think that will be
>>enough for 6 adults (3M + 3F) plus a two small kids with small appetites?

>I do believe that cooks on direct heat? <--- really not sure about that
>but I think I remember Alton Brown just dropping it on wood coals.
>if its direct heat have some chicken or sausage that cooks indirect on the
>sides?
>just trying to help out.
>Tom

Brisket doesn't cook directly on the coals. Brisket cooks low and
very slow. What you are referring to is his episode "Raising the
Steaks" where he did flank or skirt steak directly on the coals for 60
seconds per side.

TNW
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramic.htm
http://www.lump-charcoal.com/