Wayne Boatwright

Default Seven Minute Frosting vs White Mountain Frosting

Both are "fluffy white frostings" and contain virtually the same ingredients,
the technique being the main difference. Having made both of these many
times, I can't tell a noticeable difference in taste or texture.

I find the technique for making White Mountain Frosting far less fussy to
work with and no beating in a double boiler on a hot stove.

Does anyone see a noticeable difference between the two?

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0525-5, 06/25/2005
Tested on: 6/25/2005 12:31:54 PM