x-archive:no

Default Powdered Sugar Box

I was using a recipe that called for a box of powdered sugar and the
recipe didn't have the equivalent in ounces or cups. I had a used 32
ounce bag, no scale and too lazy to go the grocery store since it was
late at night. Since there are 8 ounces in a cup, I thought I'd try 16
ounces by volume. I know 16 ounces by volume is not the same as 16
ounces by weight, so I was wondering if 1). how many cups\ounces were
in a box.

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:59:37 GMT, "x-archive:no"