Chris

"todd" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Not sure about the ribs, yet, but I think the idea of inviting the
> neighbors over for a feast is the best. I may freeze some, but I'm
> not
> sure how long the ribs would last frozen...too hard to wrap up tightly
> to get rid of the air pockets. Hmmmmmmmmm....just had a thought, I
> could slather them in lots of BBQ sauce and they'd probably all freeze
> great! (a zip lock bag full of sauce and ribs...minimal air exposure,
> ready to reheat on the grill).
>
> -todd

We slathered and froze our last batch of leftover ribs. We haven't
eaten them yet, but what I'm thinking is that I'll thaw them overnight,
put them in the oven in a tightly covered pan on low just to heat them
through, and then pop them on the grill for a few minutes.

I've got leftover rare flank steak and pork tenderloin from this
weekend....too much to eat in the next few days. Can I freeze the flank
steak in any fashion? I could make some chili to freeze (pork and
beef), and we could just OD on the steak this week...sandwiches on
baguettes with herbed goat cheese, etc. one night, stir fry another
night, fajita/burrito type things another...but if anybody has a better
idea (and you usually do!), I would love to hear it!