todd

Thanks - I have a batch of chicken chili in the crock pot and container
of chicken salad in the fridge. If the chili is good (tasted good
cold!) I may try a batch of white chili or something with the rest of
it.

Not sure about the ribs, yet, but I think the idea of inviting the
neighbors over for a feast is the best. I may freeze some, but I'm not
sure how long the ribs would last frozen...too hard to wrap up tightly
to get rid of the air pockets. Hmmmmmmmmm....just had a thought, I
could slather them in lots of BBQ sauce and they'd probably all freeze
great! (a zip lock bag full of sauce and ribs...minimal air exposure,
ready to reheat on the grill).

-todd