Melba's Jammin'

Default good jello/fruit combos?

In article >,
OSPAM (JLove98905) wrote:

> I'm looking for some good combos for jello with fruit (or other
> stuff) in it. What combos work the best in your hands?

> -Jen

My mom used to make Jell-O salads for holidays -- snooty folks here
would cringe at the thought. Either orange or lime Jell-O with shredded
carrots and finely chopped celery folded in. 9x13 pan. Cut in squares
and served with a dollop of mayo on top. Loved it.

Red Jell-O with banana slices folded in.
--
-Barb
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail;