Shaun aRe

"Paul Ciszek" > wrote in message
> In Massachusetts, "pub cheese" meant a mixture of sharp cheddar
> and blue cheese, made soft and spreadable. In Colorado, the only
> "pub cheese" I have found is a brand name, and none of their spreads
> resemble the chedder and blue cheese variety.
>
> So, does anyone have a recipe for the stuff? How do you go about
> mixing hard cheeses, anyway?

Mature blue Stilton is quite soft, as is Danish blue, and in fact many of
them. If you grate the cheddar, cut/crumble the soft cheese into it to the
best of your ability, you should be able to add such as warm milk, bit at a
time and get it to soften further, blend, and bind together - I'm guessing
here, but it is based on experience, so...

Shaun aRe