Renee

Default First night / Second night - Meal Planning

I don't usually have a Monday - Sunday meal plan because many times we'll
decide on the spur of moment to just do take-out, or pizza, or go out to
dinner. What I like to do instead is plan for a first night's meal and a
second night's meal somehow using the left-overs. For instance, whenever I
buy a top round for London Broil, I make sure to buy peppers and onions for
pepper steak to cook the second night with the left-over meat.

Does anyone have any similar first and second night meal plans they often
use? I'm always looking for ideas with this and haven't seen a lot of recipe
sites that make it this simple.

TIA

Renee