krusty kritter

BillB wrote:

> I didn't see where the "2 cucharadas de consomme en polvo (2
> tablespoons of powdered soup)" was used, but suspect it would be
> included in the casserole with the blended "onion, garlic,
> chipotles, vinegar, and the water or wine."

I also noticed that "consomme en polvo" is part of the recipe that I
just posted, "Pollo en Cacahuete" (Chicken in Spicy Peanut Sauce).

I'm wondering whether the author of the recipes made a mistake, or if
the consomme en polvo really was part of both recipes. When using a
word processing program to produce copy for a newspaper, a lot of
unnoticed errors creep into the material...