Charles Gifford

"cathy" > wrote in message
> When I was a kid the only salami we ever bought was Hebrew National
> kosher salami.
>
> When you go to the deli counter in the market these days there is a
> mind-boggling array of salamis <sp?> and sausages. Does anyone know
> what type/style of salami/sausage would be closest in flavor and
> texture to a kosher salami?
>
> Thanks,
> Cathy

Would not a kosher salami of any type taste the same as any salami of that
same type? It may be kosher but that has little or nothing to do with it's
taste or texture, non? I assume, also, that a HB salami would be of a
generic "American" salami nature rather than a specific type of salami.

Charliam