Sheldon

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
> > Emma Thackery wrote:
> > > Unfortunately, I can no longer eat barley.

> (snip)
> > First YOU need to put some new D cells in your flashlight, and then
> > maybe you will be capable of illuminating the *specifics* regarding

WHY
> > you can no longer eat barley (for all we know someone knocked out

all
> > your teeth and your jaw is wired), and what in particular you hope

> > accomplish.
> >
> > Sheldon

> What difference does it make? She says she can't eat it.

"it"... that's the point... gotta know what "it" is, Bubba Barb... what
component of barley.

Because she asked to suggest something else similar... not possible to
do so in any intelligent way without knowing the specific parameters of
why not barley. What difference does it make you say, so what
alternative would you suggest, "Hey, eat shit."

Now stop being smarmy, Barb... doesn't suit you.